We are here to help you or the seniors in your life live safely and securely at home. Our services are meant to elevate the quality of life for people continuing to live in their homes.
- Our purpose is to make physical modifications to your home that increase its safety, ease of use, comfort, and security.
- We will visit you in your home for a free consultation. We will help you to determine the best length, placement, and style for grab bars, the integrity of existing stairs and handrails, the potential and options for ramps, as well as ideas for making the kitchen and baths more user friendly. We know that your home is your pride and joy and we try to use products to fit in with your aesthetic.
- Contact us at email@example.com or 925-360-1909 to arrange a free home visit. We serve the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Repeated AARP studies reveal 95% of seniors hope to continue living in their homes.
- Most accidents in the home are associated with falling. Falls are the most common cause of non-fatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma.
- 25% of seniors over 65 will experience an injury inducing fall every year.
- Falls account for 25% of all hospital admissions, and 40% of all nursing home admissions. 40% of those admitted do not return to independent living!