We are here to help you or the seniors in your life live safely and securely at home. Our services are meant to elevate the quality of life for people continuing to live in their homes.
- Our purpose is to make physical modifications to your home that increase its safety, ease of use, comfort, and security.
- We will visit you in your home for a free consultation. We will help you to determine the best length, placement, and style for grab bars, the integrity of existing stairs and handrails, the potential and options for ramps, as well as ideas for making the kitchen and baths more user friendly. We know that your home is your pride and joy and we try to use products to fit in with your aesthetic.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-360-1909 to arrange a free home visit. We serve the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area, as wells as Marin and San Francisco.
Repeated AARP studies reveal 95% of seniors hope to continue living in their homes.
- Most accidents in the home are associated with falling. Falls are the most common cause of non-fatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma.
- 25% of seniors over 65 will experience an injury inducing fall every year.
- Falls account for 25% of all hospital admissions, and 40% of all nursing home admissions. 40% of those admitted do not return to independent living!
Lynn PT here….wondering …do you ever do or know someone who does repairs on patient’s motorized scooters or wheelchairs? Thanks….
Bob installed safety grab bars in my shower. The positioning of the bars was perfect, the cleanup spotless and he made sure the grab bars met my needs and expectation. They did and I have been using them now for several months with a feeling of greater security and safety while in the shower.
Hello from Bea, I am deaf with right knee replacement .You put two strong poles in bathroom. One pole is between one step and toilet. That is easier for me to get up from toilet and is also safer for me step down and up . Second pole is near small semi circle glass sliding shower doors. Two poles are still blessing for me.
I will have second knee replacement surgery for my left knee in January 2015.
I turned around walker put walker in toilet seat . It worked well for short time and it broke to toilet seat. I had to buy new toilet seat .
So I would like you to come to my house and help me sit up and down to toilet seat with two handles without breaking toilet seat!
Let me know about your help! Ok?
We had to have railings installed on our porch as well as drilling 2 holes for safety pins for a ramp up to the porch. Bob and Carl were total professionals. There work was fantastic. We had Chrome metal bars installed with that rough finish for better grip. They added extra pieces of wood to anchor the bars and the color even matched our house color. After, they swept up the porch. I will tell all my friends about them. They are very friendly and give you peace of mind knowing you are safe with there working. Thanks guys.